NestLife Assurance Corporation Limited

NestLife Assurance Corporation Limited originated from Life and Pension Corporation which was founded in 1988, operating solely in the North West Province. In 1996, the CEO Vusi Sithole bought a controlling stake from Capital Alliance using his investment company, Phakama Investment Holdings to acquire a 74% stake and later bought the remaining 26% to acquire 100% of the company. NestLife Assurance Corporation Limited was then inaugurated and became a 100% black owned and managed life insurance company.

With 21 years in the insurance industry, NestLife has grown to be a specialist group risk insurer. We are a relationship driven organisation that provides and administers needs-driven comprehensive insurance solutions, with a strategic focus on the growth and success of our clients and business partners. We use our knowledge and expertise to provide insurance solutions to organised, structured and legally constituted groups such as Trade Unions, Retirement Funds, Brokers, Funeral Parlours and Administrators, Employee Benefits Intermediaries, Professional Associations, Parastatals and Government Institutions. Products offered by NestLife includes, Group Life Assurance, Group Disability, Critical Illness, Funeral Cover and Credit Life.

Contact us:

Head Office Sandton
Molly Ndlovu  Client Relations Manager – Corporate
Tel: (+27) 11 268 1311
Email:  molly@nestlife.co.za
Website: www.nestlife.co.za